Wake Forest, NC
We Love Calling Wake Forest Our Hometown!
Wake Forest is located in Northern Wake County and is a part of the Triangle area of Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill. The Raleigh city limits has expanded north and now sits side by side with the city limits of Wake Forest. Right on the South West side of Wake Forest is the Wakefield Community of Raleigh where you will find the Wakefield TPC golf course. Within Wake Forest you will find the award winning Heritage Community that boasts its own award winning golf course.
Wake Forest sits in the middle of North Carolina making it a prime location to live. Within 3 hours you can be enjoying the mountains of North Carolina to the West or travel East 3 hours and be at any of the beautiful beaches of North Carolina from Wilmington to the Outer Banks. All of this while being within 35 minutes of downtown Raleigh, 30 minutes to the Research Triangle Park, and 25 minutes to the Raleigh-Durham International Airport.
Wake Forest Home Search by Price
History, parks, shopping, barbecue, annual events, tree lined communities, historic downtown district, excellent schools, farmers market. This is what you imagine in your next hometown. That is why we call Wake Forest our Hometown.
Wake Forest Area Links
- Town of Wake Forest
- Wake Forest Chamber of Commerce
- Wake Forest Parks and Recreation
- Wake Forest Community Library
- Downtown Wake Forest
- Wake Forest Renaissance Centre
- Southeaster Baptist Theological Seminary
- Falls Lake State Recreation Area
- The Factory (Ice Rink, YMCA, Restaurants, Skate Park and more!)
- Jellybeans Skating Rink
- Marquee Cinemas at Wakefield
- Heritage Golf Course
- TPC Wakefield Private Golf Course
- Hasentree Private Golf Course
- Brevofield Golf Course
- Paschal Golf Course
- Olde Liberty Golf Course